Thursday, September 22, 2011

Review: Boba Carrier

This carrier is awesome! Many would compare it to the Ergo carrier, however this offers a couple extra features. My boba is "organic" which is a plus. It also includes foot loops where a toddler can put their feet (almost like stirrups on a horse saddle) to help keep them in the correct sitting position. This carrier can be used with a front carry or back carry. It also includes the removable hood that can be put over baby's head if they decide to take a quick nap. The carrier offers a thick waste band and soft thick shoulder straps, as well as a chest strap. It's very comfortable even with a heavier baby (I still use my boba with my 2 year old). The carrier comes in different designs and colors which makes it even more fun to wear. These carriers range from $115-$150, and your best bet is to order them online (www.bobababycarrier.com). On the website, you can also find a comparison chart for the Boba vs. the Ergo. I love my Boba and would recommend it to any mother for a newborn up to toddler. The boba doesn't include a newborn insert like the ergo, however I'm pretty sure you could use the ergo newborn insert in the Boba since they're so similiar. I feel it's pretty easy to use solo, and even found some great youtube videos on how to set it on your back by yourself. I find this carrier helpful for short run ins to Target, or long walks at a park. I love my Boba and couldn't go with out it!



No comments:

Post a Comment